Ford Dump Bed Kit
The PIERCE Stock Dump Bed Kit fits Ford trucks. With 4,000 lbs of possible lifting strength, the PIERCE dump hoist kit can make your work truck more effective at home or on the job.
The kit is designed to allow the truck bed to remain the same height and go undetected when installed properly.
DUMP KIT INSTALLATION
- Most installations can be accomplished in less than a day, therefore it’s a quick conversion.
- This bolt-on kit can swap from one truck to the next.
- Kit includes hydraulic cylinder, pump, fittings, hoses, hinges, cut parts, wiring and toggle switch, in addition we offer various different pump and remote options to suit your application.
- As with any dump bed kit, care must be taken not to exceed the capacity of the truck.
- Also, trailers cannot be towed with the bumper once it has been welded to the hinges, therefore use a receiver hitch when towing a trailer.
- Load capacity : 2 Tons (4,000 LBS)
- Maximum angle: 45 degrees
- Dumping time: 10 sec.
- Breaker: 200 amp, 42VDC
- Pump pressure: 2,250 psi
- 3.5″ Bore 8.875″ Stroke
- 1.25″ Diameter Shaft
- Working pressure is 2,250 psi
PARTS INCLUDED FOR DUMP KIT INSTALLATION
- Scissor assembly with cylinder
- Low mounting scissor with narrow drop hinge knuckle
- Left and right hinge
- Left and right hinge arm
- 60″ hydraulic hose
- 3/8 x 1/4 elbow
- Hardware kit
- Electrical kit
- 12 V hydraulic pump and motor
- Lower frame angle
- Pump bracket
- Cylinder shafts
- Cotter pins
- Clips Base assembly
DUMP BED KIT COMMON QUESTIONS
- Read our FAQ section here.
- I want to purchase a dump bed. Do you offer those?
- PIERCE only sells the metal, hydraulics and hardware to upfit your truck. Currently, we do not sell dump bodies.
- Why don’t you have a kit that will fit my F150 truck?
- First, when up-fitting an OEM stock bed with a dump hoist conversion kit, it’s important to know that some stock beds are not made to tilt away from the truck cab. This is due to the bed curving in towards the cab at the bottom. Secondly, newer trucks 2016+, are typically made with thinner metal causing those OEM truck beds to not withstand the weight required to dump.
- I want my truck to be a dump kit, but you don’t have a 2T kit that will fit. What do I do?
- Our recommendation is to find a flatbed that suits your needs and purchase a 5T or 7.5T kit to go under the flatbed.
- I have a question about this kit. Who do I call?
- Call 940-538-5643 and we would be happy to answer your questions.
FIT NOTES (please read before purchasing)
Please note the photos listed may vary depending on truck model.
DUMP BED KIT FREE SHIPPING*
Based on shipping to a commercially zoned address with a loading dock or forklift, within the continental United States. Pierce is not responsible for residential, lift gate, appointment, notification, redelivery, detention and/or any other accessorial charges incurred by the delivering address/party.
Customers without a commercial address to deliver to may opt to pick up their shipments at the delivering carriers freight terminal without additional charges.