DUMP BED KIT FOR FLATBED TRUCKS
The PIERCE flatbed hoist is a complete dump bed kit designed primarily for installation on 1/2 – 1 ton truck with an after market dump or flat bed body. This dump kit fits flat bed lengths up to 12′, similarly they work well on utility trailer, in addition PIERCE dump kits comes partially assembled, for your convenience.
The following is included in the flatbed dump kit: All cross members, scissor mounting hardware, bed hinges, pump/valve assembly, wiring, control, cylinder, and a 200 AMP breaker.
DUMP KIT SPECIFICATIONS
- (DKLK) Light Duty (up to 10,000 LBS)
- (DKMK) Medium Duty (up to 15,000 LBS)
- Maximum angle: 45 degrees
- Dumping time: 10 sec.
- Breaker: 200 amp, 42VDC
- Pump Pressure: 2,250 psi
- Replacement Pump: PM-319-6P
- Measurements: 6.7″ x 6.7″ x 13″ / 6 qt Poly Reservoir
- (DKLK Light Duty) 4″ x 14″ x 2″ and has a column load of 37,690 lbs.
- (DKMK Medium Duty) 5″ x 14″ x 2″ and has a column load of 58,900 lbs.
- Working pressure is 2,250 psi
- Replacement Cylinder:
- (DKLK Light Duty) P05314BW
- (DKMK Medium Duty) P046514W
BEFORE BEGINNING DUMP KIT INSTALLATION
In order to reach maximum dump kit capacity and lift, start with these questions:
• First, what is the bed length?
• Second, how much overhang past the frame can I have?
• Third, what is optimal dump angle for my application?
CHOOSING THE LIFT ANGLE OF YOUR DUMP KIT
Bed length and overhang length effect the capacity of your dump bed kit, therefore refer to the table below. For instance, if you require the maximum capacity for a medium duty kit, you must have:
• 8’ bed with 12” overhang, or…
• 10’ bed with 24” overhang, or…
• 12’ bed with 36” overhang
Here is a list of parts that your DKLK 5T PIERCE dump bed kit comes with.
VIEW OUR DUMP KIT INSTALLATION VIDEO SERIES:
Dump Kit Free shipping*
In order to qualify for free shipping an address within the contiguous United States is required.
Bucher Power Up, Gravity Down Pump(1 review)$363.53 PM-319-6P