3/4" Twist Lock Plunger Latch - PIERCE twist lock plunger pins are used on applications where a self-locking mechanism is needed. Traditionally, plunger pins are used in the towing field on wheel lifts and wrecker slings.
- Drill a 3/4" hole then weld the pin into the space.
- Activate by rotating the head.
- Grease the pin regularly for optimal performance.
- Easily welded into position for maximum versatility.
- Design incorporates a protective shoulder to prevent binding when welding the plunger into place.
- Use on sling arms, wheel lift arms, dump kits, etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.