Chevy/GMC Dump Bed Kit
The PIERCE Stock Dump Bed Kit fits Chevy/GMC trucks. With 4,000 lbs of possible lifting strength, the PIERCE dump hoist kit can make your work truck more effective at home or on the job. The kit is designed to allow the truck bed to remain the same height and go undetected when installed properly. The following is included in the stock dump kit: All hydraulic and electric components, cross members, scissor mounting hardware, bed hinges, pump/valve assembly, wiring, control, cylinder, and a 200 AMP breaker. For a complete list of parts view the manual above.
Dump Kit Specifications
- Load capacity : 2 Tons (4,000 LBS)
- Maximum angle: 45 degrees
- Dumping time: 10 sec.
- Breaker: 200 amp, 42VDC
- Pump pressure: 2,500 psi and 500 psi
- Cylinder – 3.5″ Bore 8.875″ Stroke 1.25″ Diameter Shaft
- Cylinder working pressure is 2,250 psi
Dump Kit Installation
- Most installations can be accomplished in less than a day.
- This bolt-on kit can swap from one truck to the next.
- Kit includes hydraulic cylinder, pump, fittings, hoses, hinges, cut parts, wiring, and a control. We offer various different pump and remote options to suit your application.
- As with any dump kit, care must be taken not to exceed the capacity of the truck.
- Also, trailers cannot be towed with the bumper once it has been welded to the hinges, therefore you will have to use a receiver hitch when towing a trailer.
FIT NOTES (please read before purchasing)
- Stock Bed Dump Kits are specified by make, model, and year of truck. To find out which kit you need please click here to view the Fit Kit chart.
Please note the photos listed may vary depending on your truck model.