The PIERCE Cattle Siren is easily mounted to your car, truck, SUV, ATV, UTV or tractor (not recommended for bicycles 😃). This handy siren does the work of calling in cattle for feeding time.
How to Install a Cattle Siren:
- Keep the PIERCE cattle calling siren away from tires. During rain the tires kick up water and may damage the siren.
- Mount it away from places where low lying trees or brush could damage it.
- Ideally mount the siren to any flat surface. For example, the headache rack or in the engine bay compartment.
- The livestock siren can be mounted using ¼” bolts or #10 self tapping screws.
- Bolt or screw through the mount to the surface you are attaching the siren.