When the weather isn’t cooperating with your plans, the last thing you want to do is climb in a cold tractor and put out round bales for your livestock. Did you know this can easily be done from the comfort of your own truck? The PIERCE bale spike is a great choice when hauling hay. Our hay bale mover is an easy solution that doesn’t involve a large capital investment.
When you consider factors such as cost effectiveness and overall comfort, it’s not hard to see why so many trust PIERCE to provide an outstanding product. If you’re considering a purchase or educating your team, here are the top selling points for the PIERCE hydraulic Bale Spike:
- Pierce bale spikes are specially made for small to medium-sized ranches to inexpensively feed cattle one bale at a time.
- You don’t have to buy an expensive bale bed to do the job, the Pierce bale spike works the same way without the cost.
- Highway legal for quicker feeding
- Three types to offer convenience and choice for installation
- Made in Henrietta, Texas
- Diamond-shaped reinforcement
- Improved pre-wired remote
- Welded cylinder
- Steel cover protecting the pre-wired Bucher 12V pump
- Farm and Ranch
- Hay and Forage