Installing and using the PIERCE ATV or UTV cattle guard is both quick and easy. Follow the simple instructions below to assemble, install, and use the PIERCE 4 wheeler fence crossing.
1. The two sides will bolt to the center section with (12) 3/8” – 16 x 1 ¼” grade 8 bolts.
2. Once the sides are bolted together you will add the brace to each side with (4) 3/8” -16 x 1 ¼” grade 8 bolts.
3. After you bolt the sides and add the brace. Find a level spot on the fence line or crossing where the cattle guard will be located.
4. Bolt the unit to the fence post using the available holes on the guard.
5. Use the provided stakes to stabilize the cattle guard to the ground.
You’re ready to use your PIERCE ATV or UTV Cattle Guard!