A Pierce dump kit has a variety of uses for the homeowner or landowner.
Maybe you've been thinking about landscaping part of your yard to add some curb appeal or plant a new garden. However, the thought of moving all that dirt, fertilizer, and mulch just isn't appealing to you.
Maybe you're sick of walking through mud and need gravel to absorb the water when it rains.
If you have outdoor projects out your ears but like to do the work yourself, you might consider adding a dump kit to your pick up. Benefits of the dump kit:
- Save your back from overextending yourself
- Save on rental fees
- Better utilize your pick up
- Create a side business to dump soil, mulch or gravel
- Install the kit yourself if you have installation experience
There are many residential uses for dump kits. Converting your truck with a dump kit will allow you to quickly finish that gardening project or honey-do.
2T Dump Kit Product Description:
- Made in the USA
- Convert existing truck into a dump truck
- Hidden conversion kit that mount under the pick up bed
- Haul gravel, sand, mulch, etc., in seconds
- Technical service available during the installation
- Farm and Ranch
- Land owners
- Grave diggers
- Forestry Service
Wondering whether or not a dump hoist kit, dump truck or dump insert is right for you? Download our Dump Kit Comparison Guide below:
Call Anthony, Pierce Technical Service Manager