Maintain your Bucher DC hydraulic pump. Follow this timeline and instructions to ensure properly working equipment.
Pump Maintenance Timeline
Every Two (2) Months:
- All ground connections should be inspected. Remove any corrosion rust.
- Battery cable connections should be inspected for corrosion.
- All electrical connections at power unit should be inspected for corrosion and cleanliness. Check tightness of nuts on motor stud and motor solenoid.
Every Three (3) Months:
- Oil level and fluid condition should be checked.
Every Six (6) Months:
- Inspect condition of all electrical wiring. Wire should be free from cracks or damage to insulation.
- Inspect condition of filler/breather cap. If foam is missing or dirty replace the cap.
- Oil should be changed yearly.
If you suspect that your pump needs more attention, review the following articles: